This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Novi or Northville.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Brick's of Northville, 133 W. Main St., Northville: The restaurant will be having its annual Super Bowl party with $4 select beer, $5 well drinks, and a $5 happy hour menu, according to Brick's Facebook page. Watch the game on one of their 60" LED TV's or large HD projectors.
- Northville Sports Den, 133. W. Main St., Northville: Cheer on your team while watching the game on one of the 18 HD TVs. You can also purchase a square for $10.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 44375 W. 12 Mile Road in Fountain Walk, Novi: They have wings. Lot's of 'em. Need I say more?
- Bar Louie, 44375 W. 12 Mile Road in Fountain Walk, Novi: Bar Louie is offering a $15 build-your-own appetizer buffet and $2 domestic drafts. Plus, they'll have raffles, giveaways and squares.
- Mixx Sports Bar, 43155 Main St., Novi: Watch the game on one of the bar's 23 flat screens.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?