Five Things To Do This Weekend
Jingle Bells on the run, choirs while you shop at Hiller's and more top our list of things to check out this weekend.
There's a lot going on in Northville. Here's a list of what's going on this weekend.
- It's Friday. The first one of the month which means the First Friday Art Walk will be taking place this week in the Downtown area. It well be held along with the Candlelight Walk.
- On Saturday, the Jingle Bell Run will start bright and early at 6 a.m. to raise money and awareness for arthritis. These runners will take to the streets of Downtown beginning at Northville Downs.
- Carolers while you shop for your groceries. At Hiller's on Saturday throughout the afternoon, there will be carolers from choirs around the Detroit area singing for shoppers. They're hoping to raise money for their choir programs.
- The State of MInd Art Gallery is holding its grand opening this weekend. They'll be serving refreshments all day at their location Downtown on Main Street.
- Mill Race Village's Children's Workshop takes place on Saturday. Children will be able to make old-fashioned holiday gifts to give our for Christmas. Cost is $15.