Photos: Vintage Cars Motor to Downtown Northville Ahead of Concours d'Elegance
High-end cars, bands populate downtown streets Saturday; Concours d'Elegance is today at St. John's.
Downtown Northville saw some extra traffic Saturday when a selection of vintage cars rolled into town.
The cars, displayed at a free preview event for today's Concours d'Elegance of America exhibit at St. John's in Plymouth, drew curious spectators while the Sugar Snaps and the Tom Allport Band entertained on the downtown stage.
The event both promoted today's Concours d'Elegance, but also brought out-of-town visitors staying at St. John's into downtown Northville, thanks to a free shuttle service, which also will run today.
Today's main Concours d'Elegance event starts at 10 a.m. and runs until 4 p.m. at the Inn at St. John's. Tickets are $25.
SEE MORE ON PATCH
- Concours d'Elegance to Showcase Awe-Inspiring Automobiles
- Concours d'Elegance Attractions Under Way Ahead of Sunday's Main Event
- Photos: Bumpers, Bikes and Bands Comes to Plymouth's Old Village
- Photos: Gia Warner, Classic Cars Highlight Friday's Music in the Air
- Photos: Tour Al Capone's Bulletproof 1928 Cadillac
- Visiting Plymouth for Concours d'Elegance? Check Our Patch Passport
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today — July 27, 2012
- Free Shuttle Service Offered at Concours d'Elegance
- Plymouth Man's Unique Sports Car Headed to Concours d'Elegance
- Concours d'Elegance Brings Cornucopia of Automobile-Themed Events
- Car Show Preview: Concours d'Elegance Returns to Plymouth July 29
- Plymouth Auto Aficionado Margaret Dunning Cruises to 102