When Patch asked for people’s opinions on the best place for dessert in Wayne County, you responded.
We listened, and you have told us a wide range of choices: Big Boy, Guernsey, Moro’s Dining, Shatila Bakery, Stroh’s, Sweet Nothings and Tria.
- Big Boy has several locations in Wayne County, including restaurants in Canton, Dearborn, and Wyandotte.
- Guernsey Farms Dairy is located at 21300 Novi Rd in Northville.
- Moro’s Dining is located at 6535 Allen Rd. in Allen Park.
- Shatila Bakery is located at 14300 W Warren Ave. in Dearborn.
- Stroh’s Ice Cream Parlor is located at 3162 Biddle Ave. in Wyandotte.
- Sweet Nothings Fine Cakes and Desserts is located at 145 Maple St. in Wyandotte.
- TRIA is located at 300 Town Center Dr. inside of The Henry Hotel in Dearborn.
Now we’re asking for a little more help to finish off this Food Fight.
We would like you to vote on one of those places for the best place for dessert.
If you would like, please leave a comment on why you voted, or share your choice on Facebook and Twitter. You can also leave a review of the restaurant on Patch.
You have until Friday at 5 p.m. to vote, and we’ll announce the winner of the Food Fight on Saturday morning.
Thanks again, and happy eating.