Scott Prison Demolition on This Week's Township Board Agenda
Board will meet 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Northville Township Hall.
The salvage and demolition operations for the former Robert Scott Correctional Facility will be discussed Thursday at a meeting of the Northville Township Board of Trustees.
The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. at Northville Township Hall, 44405 Six Mile Road.
Here's what else will be on the meeting's agenda:
- Steeplechase of Northville Phase 6 – Final Plat
- Steeplechase of Northville Phase 7 – Final Plat
- Steeplechase Stormwater Maintenance Agreements – Phase 6 & 7
- Sanitary Lift Station Improvements
- Beck Road Booster Station Improvements – Payment #5
- Department of Public Services – Equipment Purchase
- Alliance of Rouge Communities Assessment (ARC)
- General Property Tax Resolution