Concours d'Elegance at St. John's Offers Nostalgia, New Memories
Thousands view rare automobiles and connect with history at annual event at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth.
Thousands of spectators filled the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, while more than 300 exhibitors took part Sunday in the 34th annual Concours d'Elegance.
Exhibitors showcased cars in a variety of automobile classes, vying for both judges' trophies and spectator votes.
The event offered visitors a chance to relive " the-car-I-should-have never-sold" stories for adults, and make new memories for kids too young to remember a car without an HD television set and video game console in the back seat.
'Like' Plymouth-Canton Patch on Facebook for more on Concours d'Elegance and other local events.
SEE MORE ON PATCH
- Photos: Immaculate Cars on Display at Concours d'Elegance
- Concours d'Elegance at St. John's Offers Nostalgia, New Memories
- Follow the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's
- Concours Car Profile: 1929 Stutz Model M Coupe by Lancefield
- Concours Car Profile: 1932 Oldsmobile F-32 Convertible
- Concours d'Elegance to Showcase Awe-Inspiring Automobiles
- Filmmakers Hope Documentary on Station Wagons Gains Traction
- Photos: Vintage Cars Motor to Downtown Northville Ahead of Concours d'Elegance
- Photos: Bumpers, Bikes and Bands Comes to Plymouth's Old Village
- Photos: Gia Warner, Classic Cars Highlight Friday's Music in the Air
- Photos: Tour Al Capone's Bulletproof 1928 Cadillac
- Visiting Plymouth for Concours d'Elegance? Check Our Patch Passport
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today — July 27, 2012
- Free Shuttle Service Offered at Concours d'Elegance
- Plymouth Man's Unique Sports Car Headed to Concours d'Elegance
- Concours d'Elegance Brings Cornucopia of Automobile-Themed Events
- Car Show Preview: Concours d'Elegance Returns to Plymouth July 29
- Plymouth Auto Aficionado Margaret Dunning Cruises to 102