Update: We were informed today that the Enchanted Fairy Tea is sold out.
What to do? Spring into these fun weekend happenings:
- Where: Northville Art House
When: 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Friday
- Pricing: $10
- Why Go: Get creative while rubbing elbows with fellow artists of all levels. While no formal instruction is provided, it is an opportunity to work with other artists and get tips to improve your talents. It's open to artists who work in any two-dimensional media - acrylics, watercolors, colored pencils, etc.
- Where: Tipping Point Theatre
- When: 8 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 3 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $26-$30
- Why Go: The Tipping Point presents Fiction, a provocative drama focusing on a married pair of writers. The wife learns she has cancer and only weeks to live, so the couple share the contents of their diaries, with shocking results.
- Where: Marquis Theatre
- When: 2:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Pricing: $8.50 per person
- Why Go: The Marquis Theatre takes audiences through the looking glass, as it presents a live-action musical version of Alice in Wonderland.
- Where: Mill Race Village
- When: 1 p.m., Saturday
- Pricing: $25
- Why Go: This mother/daughter fairy tea will teach children about tea etiquette as they eat tea sandwiches and are served by fairies. After tea, children will make a craft to take home with them. There will also be face painting and a fairy story.
For more events, visit our calendar page.