Having lighting at your wedding can totally transform the way your room looks. For those of you brides that would love to add some up-lighting at your wedding here are five tricks to do it on a budget:
- Start with the edges of a room first. A room can look dead without perimeter lighting and this will cut down the number of lights you rent.
- Use candlelight to light your tables instead of renting pin lighting. Candles are much more romantic and a beautiful alternative.
- Consider using paper lanterns, which look great hung from the ceiling or outdoors and are a dramatic less costly option.
- If you have a blank wall you don't know what to do with, rent a projector and play slides of you and your fiancee or use an artistic still for visual interest.
- Some vendors will rent their equipment to you for much cheaper, but the downside is you would have to set it up yourself.
For help on choosing the right lighting for your wedding contact email@example.com or call 248-408-4602.