Invite a friend
Fourth of July at Mill Race Village
Enjoy the 4th of July parade, and then join us at Mill Race Village. Bring a picnic lunch and relax in our beautiful, serene surroundings. Free and open to the public.
- Civil War Soldiers from American Civil War Shooting Association beside the Yerkes House
- King’s 8th Regiment Detroit 1768-1785
- NEW – Hirsch Exhibit Hall open with “On the Site: Celebrating 40 Years of Mill Race Historical Village”
- Race car from parade on display
- General Store open for your shopping pleasure
Sponsored by the Northville Historical Society
More About Mill Race Village
Mill Race Village exists to preserve Northville's rich history. Free to the public, the "village" consists of a number of buildings arranged to give visitors the feeling of what pre-20th century Northville was like. Perfect for picnics and field trips, the Mill Race Village grounds host historic buildings that at one point were faced with demolition. The Northville Historical Society moved the buildings to Mill Race Village to provide residents with a link to their past.