Invite a friend
This hybrid of cardio intervals using a stationary bike with intervals of functional strength endurance training is a great way to increase total fitness. Challenge your muscles and cardiovascular health in a fun new way. Class will end with restorative stretches.
|Where||Northville Parks and Recreation 700 W Baseline Rd, Northville, MI 48167|
|Time||9:00 am–10:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens|
|Phone||248 349 0203|
More About Northville Parks and Recreation
Equipped with a swimming pool, multipurpose rooms, a gymnasium and more, the Northville Parks and Recreation facility has a lot to offer. The facility offers classes of all sorts from swimming and karate to volleyball, tennis, basketball and senior services. The recreation center itself is attached to Hillside Middle School.
The Senior Community Center and each of the city and township parks are also maintained by the parks and recreation department. It also sponsors events such as the Trick-or-Treat Trail and Northville Nite, a family New Year's Eve celebration.
Other events here
- Pilates Ball Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Zumba GOLD Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- POWER Weekly on Mondays and Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm