Invite a friend
Learn Gardening and Landscape Renovation Techniques
Northville District Library is hosting an educational program, "Garden and Landscape Renovation," at the Senior Center. Landscape designer and master gardener Janet Macunovich will explain how you can design around existing yard features when you renovate previously planted areas. You will know what you need to keep and how to visualize and plan changes.
The program is free, but you need to register by calling 248-349-3020 or visiting the library to sign up.
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am