Invite a friend
Northville Community Foundation's 14th Annual Holiday Home Tour
Looking for holiday decorating ideas, or simply to get into the spirit of the season? Check out the Northville Community Foundation's 14th Annual Holiday Home Tour, taking place 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, Nov. 18, and Saturday, Nov. 19.
Get ideas for mantels, tables, small spaces and more on this tour, comprised of privately owned homes, and sponsored by Toll Brothers.
The Northville Community Foundation shared a description of the featured homes:
- House #1 – A charming contemporary home that just exudes warmth and entertaining capabilities. Animal lovers will love all of the animal prints throughout as well as fantastic African Safari photos leave you wanting more. The neutral palettes in this home left holiday designing possibilities wide open for designer Linda Krause.
- House #2 - Architectural lines in this home are magnificent, and until you enter this home you cannot begin to imagine how creative the homeowner has been. Some of the unique furnishings were a result of a Craig’s List search. The “razzamatazz” in this house has been created by Johanna and Kristi, owners of Razzamatazz!
- House #3 - The Hamptons anyone? And that is just exactly what this homeowner wanted. Their home is nestled on five acres and they wanted that Hamptons look – and they have truly achieved their goal! It is warm and inviting. Jennifer Imamura was the interior decorator who helped create this feel and she is also using her fantastic skills for the Holiday Décor.
- House #4 - First notice the gorgeous fish pond that welcomes you by the front door. Upon entering this house you will see a delightful contemporary home. This home definitely demonstrates that elegance is not defined by square footage. The holiday décor is being created by decorator, Suzy Bone.
- House #5 – One of Northville’s "vintage" homes is a definite MUST! While being a large home once you enter this very cozy home you never feel lost in the space. Each room has been decorated according to a Christmas movie—quite appropriate since this home was used in the movie Scream 4. This house has been decorated by Home for the Holidays.
Proceeds from the tour help around the community, including the Healthy Youth and Senior fund that provides grants to the schools, the senior citizen gift baskets, the scholarship fund, and other youth and senior programs.
Tickets are limited, and $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
Tickets are available at:
117 E. Main St., Northville
- Northville Chamber of Commerce
195 S Main St., Northville
470 Forest Ave., Plymouth
Or, charge by Visa or Mastercard, call the Northville Community Foundation at (248) 374-0200.
Tickets may be purchased the day of the tour only at Ward Church, 40000 W. Six Mile Road; park in lot D.
|Where||Ward Evangelical Presbyterian Church 40000 6 Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–4:00 pm|
|Price||$20 in advance, $25 the day of the tour|
More About Ward Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Located on 6 Mile Road in Northville, Michigan Ward Evangelical Presbyterian Church offers a variety of activities and services. Families may enjoy a traditional worship service or a contemporary service in Knox Hall. Groups and activities include music, art, support groups, children, students and adult groups. Other activites include community outreach, care ministries, online giving, volunteers and caregivers. The church office is open six days a week.