Invite a friend
Northville Democratic Presidential Caucus
Come help the Northville Democratic Club celebrate the re-election bid of President Barack Obama, as we host TWO official Michigan Democratic Party Caucuses tha will determine how many delegates from Northville will be on Michigan's slate at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina.
One caucus will be for Northville City residents; the other will be for residents of Northville Township. Both "caucii" will be held at the same location and in the same room. However, the voting will be separate.
You do not have to be a current member of the Michigan Democratic Party or the Northville Democratic Club to participate and vote.
The Northville Senior Center is next to the Library in downtown Northville. Check-in begins at 9:00 AM and the voting begins at 11:00 AM. You must be checked in by 11:00 AM to vote.
We will have food, beverages, activities, multimedia presentations, and you'll get the chance to meet and mingle with other active Democrats and members of the local press...all leading up to the Caucus itself, in which those present will choose between President Obama and "Uncommitted."
For more information, contact Scott Craig, NDC President, at (248) 465-1995 or email@example.com.
|Where||Northville Community Center 303 W Main St, Northville, MI 48167|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am–11:15 am