Invite a friend
Northville Dog Park Orientation
A user orientation meeting for the Northville Dog Parks is offered once a month. To join the Northville Dog Parks, each household is required to attend one of the orientation meetings.
Dog park volunteers explain the dog park rules, and registration requirements. There will be a video showing examples of the kinds of behavior members can expect.
Reservations for the orientation meeting are not required.
Actual sign up for the park will take place starting the following day at Northville Parks and Recreation offices behind Hillside Middle School, 700 W. Baseline Rd., Northville, MI 48167.
|Where||Northville Community Center 303 W Main St, Northville, MI 48167|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:45 pm–7:45 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm