Invite a friend
Northville Dog Parks User Orientation
PLEASE NOTE - The start time will be 1 PM. This is a change from prior postings.
New member mandatory orientation session for the Northville Dog Parks. This special Saturday session is in addition to the usual session on the third Tuesday of each month.
The success of the Northville Dog Parks is due in part to the unique, mandatory education session that is required for all potential system users. Many dog parks require only vaccinations to participate, while the Northville system requires dog license, vaccinations and attendance at an education session. We believe that our requirements result in a better educated participant who understands their responsibility as a dog park user.
Dog Park volunteers will explain the rules and requirements and answer questions. A video will show new members what to expect from dogs and people at the parks.
We now allow non-Northville residents to purchase passes for the Community Park Dog Park only.
|Where||Northville Community Center 303 W Main St, Northville, MI 48167|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||248 349 0203|
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm