Invite a friend
A functional-based workout that will challenge your muscles, give amazing core strength and raise your heartrate. This class has strength and cardio intervals that will kick your calorie burn potential into high gear. This 45 minute workout is supervised by a certified personal trainer and can be done at your own pace.
|Where||Northville Parks and Recreation 700 W Baseline Rd, Northville, MI 48167|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens|
|Phone||248 349 0203|
More About Northville Parks and Recreation
Equipped with a swimming pool, multipurpose rooms, a gymnasium and more, the Northville Parks and Recreation facility has a lot to offer. The facility offers classes of all sorts from swimming and karate to volleyball, tennis, basketball and senior services. The recreation center itself is attached to Hillside Middle School.
The Senior Community Center and each of the city and township parks are also maintained by the parks and recreation department. It also sponsors events such as the Trick-or-Treat Trail and Northville Nite, a family New Year's Eve celebration.
Other events here
- POWER Weekly on Mondays and Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Pilates Ball Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Zumba GOLD Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Cycle Circuit Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am