Invite a friend
Northville Nite New Year's Eve Party!
2013 is coming! Join us in traveling “Through the Decades” this New Years Eve 2012! As you enter the gates you will travel back in time to the Roarin’ 20’s and travel through the decades all the way to the future! Take this opportunity to invite your friends and family from out of town and spend your New Year’s Eve celebrating with the rest of the community and your friends “Through the Decades”.
Enjoy activities like crafts, huge inflatable games, slot car racing, carnival games, entertainment and much more. Northville Rotary Club will be selling hot dogs, pizza, and beverages. Make sure you stay until 7:00p.m. because you can’t miss the New Year’s Eve countdown!
1-2 yrs = $2
3-17 yrs = $10
18 and up = $5
Fees (the day of event)
1-2 yrs = $3
3-17 yrs = $13
18 and up = $7
*Guests purchasing tickets on the day of the event can not enter the festivities until 4:30pm.
SIGN UP TODAY!
More About Northville Parks and Recreation
Equipped with a swimming pool, multipurpose rooms, a gymnasium and more, the Northville Parks and Recreation facility has a lot to offer. The facility offers classes of all sorts from swimming and karate to volleyball, tennis, basketball and senior services. The recreation center itself is attached to Hillside Middle School.
The Senior Community Center and each of the city and township parks are also maintained by the parks and recreation department. It also sponsors events such as the Trick-or-Treat Trail and Northville Nite, a family New Year's Eve celebration.
Other events here
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Pilates Ball Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Zumba GOLD Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Cycle Circuit Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Mondays and Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm