Invite a friend
This barbell class is proven to strengthen your entire body. Great music and awesome instructors will give you an endurance workout that challenges all for your major muscle groups by using variable weight to squat, press, lift, and curl your way to the results you are looking for!
|Where||Northville Parks and Recreation 700 W Baseline Rd, Northville, MI 48167|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–6:30 pm|
|Phone||248-349-0203 ext. 1403|
|Price||$8 drop-in for all one-hour classes|
More About Northville Parks and Recreation
Equipped with a swimming pool, multipurpose rooms, a gymnasium and more, the Northville Parks and Recreation facility has a lot to offer. The facility offers classes of all sorts from swimming and karate to volleyball, tennis, basketball and senior services. The recreation center itself is attached to Hillside Middle School.
The Senior Community Center and each of the city and township parks are also maintained by the parks and recreation department. It also sponsors events such as the Trick-or-Treat Trail and Northville Nite, a family New Year's Eve celebration.
Other events here
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Pilates Ball Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Zumba GOLD Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Cycle Circuit Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Mondays and Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm