Invite a friend
This fun, relaxing class is specifically designed for the active aging population. Our Silver Yoga class is a core conditioning experience that will enhance range of motion, improve balance, and increase mental and physical fitness.
Perfect for beginners or the intermediate fitness participant, or someone recovering from surgery or an injury. Modifications for all levels of ability will be demonstrated by our certified instructor.
|Where||Northville Community Center 303 W Main St, Northville, MI 48167|
|Time||10:15 am–11:15 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am