Invite a friend
Bring your toddlers and preschoolers to their own special drop-in play time. Toddle Time is a wonderful opportunity for toddlers to learn socialization skills through unstructured play. Tots can run, jump, play ball, laugh and giggle with other tots in a big, safe gym atmosphere. Children must be accompanied by an adult for the entire time. Some toys are available however, we recommend that parents bring a ride or push toy. Please bring exact change and pay attendant. No fee for adults. Toddle Time is located at the Northville Community Center Gym, 303 W. Main St.
No Toddle Time on December 25, January 1, or April 2.
Toddle Time is every Tuesday from October 2nd to April 30th.
So come and drop in for playtime! $3 per child
Northville Parks and Recreation
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm