Invite a friend
Challenge yourself with this athletic-based cardio and strength workout. This total body conditioning class will build cardiovascular endurance and blast calories while you work. All fitness levels are welcome as our instructors will demonstrate modifications to meet a wide variety of needs.
|Where||Northville Parks and Recreation 700 W Baseline Rd, Northville, MI 48167|
|Time||6:30 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens|
|Phone||248 349 0203|
More About Northville Parks and Recreation
Equipped with a swimming pool, multipurpose rooms, a gymnasium and more, the Northville Parks and Recreation facility has a lot to offer. The facility offers classes of all sorts from swimming and karate to volleyball, tennis, basketball and senior services. The recreation center itself is attached to Hillside Middle School.
The Senior Community Center and each of the city and township parks are also maintained by the parks and recreation department. It also sponsors events such as the Trick-or-Treat Trail and Northville Nite, a family New Year's Eve celebration.
Other events here
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Pilates Ball Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Zumba GOLD Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Cycle Circuit Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Mondays and Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Zumba Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm