Invite a friend
YMCA Ring of Fame Night
Farmington Family YMCA will hold its Ring of Fame Night, honoring all those individuals, members, businesses and friends who contributed to our successful 2011 Strong Kids Campaign. The event features light refreshments, entertainment, testimonials, banner raising and fun at the Farmington Family Y Gymnasium, 28100 Farmington Road, Farmington Hills. Please RSVP by March 2 to Jennifer at 248-553-1908.
|Where||YMCA 28100 Farmington Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||RSVP by calling 248-553-1908|
More About YMCA
The YMCA is a nonprofit gym and community center with a presence in 10,000 neighborhoods across the United States. Programs at the Farmington Hills location include health and fitness, aquatics, camping, family, childcare, community development, arts, sports and teams.
Other events here
- Sunrise Runners and Tri Club Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Cipriano Classic $25 Registration Deadline Sat, Jun 1,
- Cipriano 5k Fun Run/Walk Fri, Jun 7, 6:30 pm