Invite a friend
Our yoga classes are designed to strengthen and tone muscles, while improving flexibility. Enhance mental clarity and better balance in life or on your journey to self-discovery. This class will focus on breathing and relaxation techniques.
Bring a yoga mat and any other yoga props you like to utilize in your practice.
|Where||Northville Community Center 303 W Main St, Northville, MI 48167|
|Time||9:15 am–10:15 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens|
|Phone||248 349 0203|
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am