Invite a friend
Our yoga classes strengthen and tone muscles while improving flexibility. Enhance mental clarity and acheive better balance in life and on your journey to self-discovery. Focusing on breathing techniques, centering yourself, and exploration of your physical and mental limits, this class is perfect for all ages and levels of fitness.
Bring a mat and any yoga props you'd like to utilize.
|Where||Northville Community Center 303 W Main St, Northville, MI 48167|
|Time||9:00 am–10:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens|
More About Northville Community Center
The senior center facility is a large multipurpose complex. It has a spacious gymnasium, meeting rooms, a service pantry and lounge area. The building, operated by Parks and Recreation, is also equipped with wireless internet throughout.
Other events here
- Silver Strength Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:15 am–11:00 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Flow Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Silver Yoga Weekly on Fridays, 10:15 am–11:15 am
- Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Northville Dog Park Orientation September 18, 2012 / October 16, 2012 / November 20, 2012 / January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 6:45 pm–7:45 pm