Invite a friend
This low-impact cardio workout is designed for the active-aging adult those just beginning a fitness regimen, or anyone who is looking for a lower intensity workout. Learn easy to follow dance steps that are just as much fun as ZUMBA, just not as fast. Improve balance, strength, flexibility and cardio fitness as you dance the morning away.
|Where||Northville Parks and Recreation 700 W Baseline Rd, Northville, MI 48167|
|Time||9:30 am–10:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Phone||248 349 0203|
More About Northville Parks and Recreation
Equipped with a swimming pool, multipurpose rooms, a gymnasium and more, the Northville Parks and Recreation facility has a lot to offer. The facility offers classes of all sorts from swimming and karate to volleyball, tennis, basketball and senior services. The recreation center itself is attached to Hillside Middle School.
The Senior Community Center and each of the city and township parks are also maintained by the parks and recreation department. It also sponsors events such as the Trick-or-Treat Trail and Northville Nite, a family New Year's Eve celebration.
Other events here
- Cycle Circuit Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- POWER Weekly on Mondays and Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Pilates Ball Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am–9:30 am
- POWER Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Total Conditioning Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm