1. Northville weather: Partly sunny skies are expected with a high near 87 according to the National Weather Service. The evening will be mostly cloudy with a low around 68 degrees.
2. The lowest reported gasoline price in the Northville area—as of late Friday night, according GasBuddy.com—is $3.75 per gallon at the station at Six Mile and Haggerty roads and the at Eight Mile and Haggerty roads.
3. Are you an Elvis fan? Check out the Elivis Tribute at 7 p.m. today hosted by Andiamo, 42705 Grand River Ave., in Novi. Blue Suede Shoes: The Heart and Sole of the King, features Max Pellicano bringing the spirit of Elvis to life If you miss it, it plays again at 5 p.m. Sunday. Tickets alone cost $25 each, or buy a dinner/show package for two for $69.95. Call Ticketmaster at 248-348-4448 for tickets or click here for more details.
4. Are your children crafty and interested in business? The Kids Corner "Arts and Crafts Market" today may be just for them. The free event runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at .
5. Interested in blogging? If so, your blog could be featured on Northville Patch. We have an awesome array of bloggers but would love to add more. For more information see our or email email@example.com.