Editor's note: This contest has been closed. Winners will be notified via email.
The Taste of Northville is returning to Northville High School on March 9 and we at Northville Patch are excited to be able to give away tickets to the event, with thanks to the Northville Chamber of Commerce.
The contest is open from Feb. 25 to midnight on March 3. We're giving away three pairs of tickets (valued at $3 each).
The winners will be selected in a random drawing after the contest ends. We'll contact the winners at the email address on file with Patch and they will have 24 hours to claim their prize. Once we connect with the winners, tickets with their name attached will be left at the door at the Taste of Northville.
All you have to do is answer the following questions in the comments: Where is your favorite place to eat in Northville? What's your favorite dish there?
You can only enter once. To enter, first become a registered Patch user if you aren't already. Then, post your answer in the comments section below. You can always contact editor Jessica Nunez, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us your favorite restaurant in Northville and your favorite dish.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 3.
- You may enter once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive one set of two tickets to the Taste of Northville Business on March 9 at Northville High School from noon to 3 p.m. Each ticket is valued at $3, for a total prize value of $6.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here.