The weekend is here! What to do? Let Patch help you plan.
- When: 6-8 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturdays, noon-5 p.m. Sundays through Dec. 4
- Pricing: $55-up
- Why Go: The Optimist Club is offering holiday trees in front of its regular location in front of the American Legion Hall. It's a volunteer effort that helps fund scholarships and area causes. Plus the Optimists will even deliver the tree to your home (within a limited area).
- When: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday
- Pricing: $5 donation suggested
- Why Go: Santa Claus is coming to Goody Two Shoes along with Laurie Tarasi Photography. Let the kids meet with Santa, and get a photo of your youngster with the jolly elf. Organizers are asking for a $5 donation to benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation and a gift card toward a future photo session.
- When: 11 a.m. Saturday
- Pricing: Free
- Why Go: Enjoy storytime at the bookseller, with a craft and turkey stories, perfect for kids 3-6.
- Where:Hearts of Inspiration
- When: 2 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $15
- Why Go: Craft a "Sugar Plum Fairy" ornament, enjoy a hot chocolate bar with toppings, cookies, and Christmas music by classic guitarist Carol Smallwood. This also marks the launch of Northville Civic Concern's "Necessities Drive." Guests are asked to bring a four-pack of toilet tissue, four boxes of facial tissues, laundry detergent or diapers, and they'll receive a $10 gift certificate for merchandise at the store.
- Five Course Love, featuring local actors playing out five different comic-romance scenarios, ends its run at through this weekend, 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 6 p.m. Sunday. Show tickets run $15-$20, and dinner packages run $49.95-$59.95.
- The Importance of Being Earnest continues at , 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 3 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m Sunday. $26-$30.
Want more events? Visit our calendar page for plenty of ideas.