It's the middle of the week, and the best part about that is we're halfway to the weekend. Let's see what's going on around town.
- When: 7-10:30 p.m. Thursday
- Pricing: $30
- Why Go: The Silver Springs Dads Club and TLIM Parent Lighthouse Team are holding their first "Win Win" beer and wine tasting fundraiser. Enjoy beer, wine, finger foods, sports, and auctions, all in support of the school's Leader in Me program.
- Where: Northville Art House
- When: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday
- Pricing: $10 for members, $15 for non-members
- Why Go: Northville Art House is hosting an Art Jam/Drop-in Studio, fun for both beginners and professional artists. Drop in and get creative, in this event that's held the second Friday each month, from March through October.
- When: Noon-9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday
- Pricing: $15 for adults 12 and older, $10 for children 2-11 and seniors 65 and older, free for kids younger than two. Some activities cost extra. Parking is $5 per vehicle.
- Why Go: Get ready to "Discover the Dinosaurs," with fun for the whole family. See hands-on exhibits, museum-quality displays, and animatronic dinosaurs, plus other fun such as scavenger hunts, a coloring station, and much more.
- Where: Northville High School
- When: Noon-3 p.m. Saturday
- Pricing: Admission is $5 for adults 12 and older, $4 seniors 65 and older, and $2 children younger than 12
- Why Go: Check out the Taste of Northville Business Showcase, with give-aways, raffles, goodies, interactive exhibits, retailer displays and samples from more than 10 area restaurants.
- When: Tours are held at 1, 2 and 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through April 1
- Pricing: $6, free for ages 2 and younger
- Why Go: It's time to head to the sugarbush, and Maybury Farm holds regular weekend tours all month long. Guests will enjoy a hayride, tap a tree, learn some sweet maple syrup-making facts, and help make some syrup, as well.
- Gingerbread Boys and Girls Children's Class comes to 10-11:30 a.m. Saturday. A story, cookie-decorating and treats are part of the fun. Call 248-348-1845 for details and to check availability.
- Live jazz at , featuring Ron Harkrader, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday.
Looking for more ideas? Pay a visit to our Events page for plenty of things-to-do.