This is a 7-week teaching series and small group program to discover God's word and learn how to study the Bible. For this series, we feature special teachings at 8:30 & 11:00 Sunday worship services, share additional insight through Sunday morning Bible studies at 9:45, and study in small groups one night a week. This is for members, non-members, visitors, and everyone. All are welcome to join us as we discover God's Word together! Please join us!
Call the church office at 248-349-3140 for more information or to register.
Campaign Kickoff worship 2/10 & Special Ash Wednesday Service 2/13
Sunday Worship Themes:
- “The Inspiration of the Bible” 2/17
- “The Foundation of the Bible” 2/24
- “The Illumination of the Bible” 3/3
- “The Interpretation of the Bible” 3/10
- “The Integration of the Bible” 3/17
- “The Application of the Bible” 3/24
Small Group Bible Studies begin the week of Feb 17 foir six weeks. They are located throughout northwestern Wayne, southwestern Oakland counties.