- 1/8, Tuesday evening: Your Money In The Balance course 1 of 5, Your Investing Foundation: The “3 R’s” (updated)
- 2/19, Tuesday evening: Your Money In The Balance course 2 of 5, Assets and Liabilities and Goals: Oh My! (updated)
- 3/5, Tuesday evening: Your Money In The Balance course 3 of 5, Funding Your Present and Future Self (updated)
- 3/19, Tuesday evening: Your Money In The Balance course 4 of 5, Investing: C’mon and Roll Up Your Sleeves! (updated)
- 4/2, Tuesday evening: Your Money In The Balance course 5 of 5, Finding Mr. or Ms. ‘Right’ (updated)
Northville Public Library. RSVP: 248.349.3020
Managing our money isn’t easy. High expenses and excessive debt coupled with low returns from ever more frightening financial markets have many of us struggling to make ends meet, while wondering whether the money we’re able to invest will grow at the rate we need to secure our financial future.
Many of us feel that we lack the skills and know-how to handle this worrisome combination, leaving our money in the balance. Series developed and presented by Mark B. Robinson.
Michigan’s highly-successful “Investor Education in Your Community” (IEIYC) program and excerpts of its content have been presented to over 20,000 Michigan residents through libraries, community centers, community colleges, Fortune 500 companies and media webcasts.
Thousands of additional Michigan residents have heard or viewed IEIYC content through recurring interviews on CBS Radio (WWJ Newsradio 950) and news features with News Anchor and Business Editor, Murray Feldman on WJBK FOX 2 News.
Free to attend and free from sales pitches, the new series, My Money and Me!, is the answer to hundreds of requests for “MORE” financial education presentations.
Presented by an unparalleled and dynamic speaker, you will receive quality information from a trusted source, without the worry that someone will try to ‘sell’ you something.
Educational opportunities for Michigan residents get no better than this!