Six Northville residents from Foley & Lardner's Detriot office have been recognized by 2013 Michigan Super Lawyers.
The Detroit partners named 2013 Michigan Super Lawyers and their primary practices are:
- Scott Seabolt – Business Litigation
- Thomas Spillane – Mergers & Acquisitions
- John Trentacosta – Business Litigation
The six Detroit attorneys named 2013 Michigan Rising Stars and their primary practices are:
- Ryan Bewersdorf – Business Litigation
- Marcus Sprow – Intellectual Property
- Erin Toomey (of Northville Township) – Government Contracts
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Franco Public Relations Group provided this information.