When Patch asked for people’s opinions on the best place for soup in Wayne County, you responded.
We listened, and you have told us your top choices: Joe’s Hamburgers, Mac’s Market and Deli, Nanna’s Kitchen, TV’s and Vic’s Casual Dining.
- Joe’s Hamburgers, is located at 125 Elm St. in Wyandotte.
- Mac’s Market and Deli is located at 375 Eureka Rd. in Wyandotte.
- Nanna’s Kitchen is located at 2962 Biddle Ave. in Wyandotte.
- TV’s Deli Diner is located at 2441 Fort St. in Trenton.
- Vic’s Casual Dining is located at 13499 Dix Toledo-Road in Southgate.
Now we’re asking for a little more help to finish off this Food Fight.
We would like you to vote on one of those three places for soup in our poll.
If you would like, please leave a comment on why you voted, or share your choice on Facebook and Twitter. You can also leave a review of the restaurant on Patch.
You have until Friday at 5 p.m. to vote, and we’ll announce the winner of the Food Fight on Saturday morning.
Thanks again, and happy eating.