Trying to decide what type of food to serve at your wedding? Food stations are the newest trend and mix the best parts of buffets and elegant aspects of a sit-down dinner. Food stations are a great way to give your guests a variety of flavors, without having a cafeteria feel. Here are five reasons why you should have food stations at your wedding:
- Wow Factor - A great way to creatively showcase food dishes in imaginative ways. Often organized by themes and presented on tiny appetizer plates so guest can sample various types of food.
- Options - A great way to please all your guests. Sit-down dinners are limited to only a couple options, but with food stations you are more likely to satisfy everyone's palate.
- Affordable - Food stations use less food than a buffet and are self-serve so you fewer servers are needed than with a sit-down dinner which are two major factors that higher the cost of other catering options.
- Keeps The Party Moving - Guests will mingle and socialize more and aren't forced to sit in their seats through a whole meal.
- No Tacky Food Lines - Food stations organize the food elegantly all around the tables so it is easy for guests to get to so food lines are not a problem. Guests are free to go when they want and return when they want without the hassle of a line.
For more catering ideas contact email@example.com or call 248-408-4602.