A bride's bouquet is one of the most cherished items of her wedding day. Many brides decide to keep their bouquet as an heirloom to remember their big day.
There are many ways you can preserve your bouquet and make it last forever. Whether you choose to do it yourself or have it professionally done here are some tips when preserving your bouquet:
- The preservation must begin no later than 1 to 4 days after the wedding, so make sure you have everything prepared before your wedding
- Think about just preserving a few of the blooms instead of the whole bouquet, this will cut down the cost
- Get a tossing bouquet, and during the reception leave your bouquet in a safe place
- There are three different methods to choose from: silica gel, pressing, or freeze-drying
- Flower preservation can range anywhere from $50-$300 and although it can get pricey you will have this to display for years to come!