CVS Pharmacy is one of the nation's major pharmacy chains, with over 7,000 stores across 41 states. It has 40 years in the retail pharmacy industry, and produces over 68 percent of its proceeds from the pharmacy alone. With services such as c0nsultation corner, drug information center and refill and transfer of prescriptions. Flu vaccines are given at this location during seasonal times.
- Hours: Mon-Sun 7am-10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All insurance accepted
- Licenses: Pharmacist licensed by the state
- Accreditations/certifications: Pharmacy Technicians are certified
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The people; we have a great community here."
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 10am-6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No