Deadwood Bar & Grill
Since opening in 1999, Deadwood Bar and Grill has won awards for Best Chocolate Chip Cookies, Most Unique Door Handles, Best Outdoor Dining and Best Wild Game. The interior has the look and feel of a hunting lodge, and outside is a terrace that seats over 100.
Deadwood has a full lunch and dinner menu. Some of the appetizers include Duck Tenders, Moose Wings and Wild Thang. There are a variety of salads, sandwiches and burgers as well as selections of Black Angus Beef, Bar-B-Que and their award-winning Wild Game. Dessert items include the Deadwood Ice Cream Sandwich, made from french vanilla ice cream between two homemade chocolate chip cookies and served with fudge. Homemade soups and chili are prepared daily, and a Hearty Marty Special, such as Prime Rib and All-U-Can-Eat Fish Fry, is available each day.
Deadwood serves cocktails, martinis, coffee drinks, wine and beer, and runs drink specials as well. Although reservations are generally not accepted, exceptions are made. Deadwood does take call ahead seating which will put the caller on a waiting list.
- Hours: Mon, 11am - 11pm; Tues - Wed, 11am - midnight; Thurs - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - 1am
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.deadwoodbarandgrill.com/menu2.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Jack Daniels BBQ Ribs, Campfire Whitefish, Buffaloaf and Wild Thang
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Bar Features: Pool table