Guernsey Farms Dairy
Family-owned and operated since 1990, Guernsey Farms Dairy ingredients have been specially formulated by its founder and owner John McGuire. Located on Novi Road in Northville, Guernsey Farm Dairy has an ice cream parlor, store and gift shop as well as a Guernsey Farm Restaurant located on the same site as its 28,000-square-foot dairy, ice cream and hot fudge processing plant. Products made and sold include homogenized milk, 2 percent low-fat milk, one-half low-fat milk, skim milk, chocolate milk and half and half cream. Other products include heavy whip cream, sour cream, chip dip, McGuire's hot fudge, buttermilk, orange juice, yogurt, eggnog and lemonade. All Grade A dairy products are BST-free and don't contain hormones. The store and restaurant are open seven days a week and parking is free.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm. **Hours and prices are subject to change**
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ice cream, pastries, milk, sour cream, eggnog, roasted chicken, burgers, ground round, Reuben sandwiches, shakes, banana splits, hot fudge sundae and brownie fudge treats along with gift and store items for purchase.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Our loyal customers.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.guernseyfarmsdairy.com
- Specialties: Ice cream, pastries, milk, sour cream, eggnog, roasted chicken, burgers, ground round, Reuben sandwiches, shakes, banana splits, hot fudge sundaes and brownie fudge treats along with gift and store items for purchase.