Mill Race Village
Mill Race Village exists to preserve Northville's rich history. Free to the public, the "village" consists of a number of buildings arranged to give visitors the feeling of what pre-20th century Northville was like. Perfect for picnics and field trips, the Mill Race Village grounds host historic buildings that at one point were faced with demolition. The Northville Historical Society moved the buildings to Mill Race Village to provide residents with a link to their past.
- Fax: 248-348-0056
- Hours: Office hours: Mon-Fri, 9am - 1pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Park hours: Daily, dusk - dawn.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, entrance
- Founding Date: 1972
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 1pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual
- Mission: To preserve and share Northville's rich history.
- Annual dues: Varies per level