Northrop-Sassaman Funeral Home
The Northrop-Sassaman Funeral Home has been in Northville since 1974. The funeral home began in the Old Redford neighborhood of Detroit in 1910. The Northville location is nestled on the edge of Hines Park, giving a calm, peaceful and natural setting for the toughest of times. A full-service funeral home, Northrop-Sassaman also provides access to grief counseling.
- Fax: 248-348-1843
- Hours: Call for consultation.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, entrance
- Founding Date: 1910
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Headstone creation, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None