Northville Watch & Clock Shop is unique in virtually every sense of the word; Housed in a Civil War-era house dwelling at the intersection of the residential and business areas Northville sells and repairs virtually every type of time piece, from antiques to the latest battery-powered clocks. Owner Andy Anderson carries on a 40-year family tradition selling and repairing grandfather, grandmother, wall, mantel and rhythm clocks, as well as a wide selection of watches. Brand names such as Howard Miller, Seth Thomas, Ridgeway, and Bulova are just a few of the well-known brands you will find here. Northville also provides service calls for grandfather clocks and offers expert woodworking and restoration services. A free 90-day layaway service is available, too.
- Fax: 248-349-1730
- Hours: Tues - Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun - Mon, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1972
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Grandfather, grandmother, mantel, wall clocks, rhythm clocks, watches, watch bands
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Northville continues to maintain the flavor of its Civil War and Victorian past while embracing the excitement of the 21st century.
- Part of a chain: No