Poole's Tavern, located on Main Street in downtown Northville, is a local favorite. With a history dating back to the early 20th century, Poole's has been operating under its current name since 1997. The tavern welcomes families and bar-goers alike with a large outdoor patio popular for lunch, as well as the normal indoor seating. Though the 1/2 pound Angus Beef burgers are hot sellers, Poole's also serves sandwiches and salads, as well as greasy bar appetizers. Bar-goers can enjoy the game on TV or chat with their bartenders and friends.
- Hours: Mon - Tues, 11am - 1am; Wed - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading from the parking lot to the door.
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: No
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Irish pub, Live Music, Lounge, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported