Rocky's of Northville
Chef Chuck "Rocky" Rachwitz founded Rocky's of Northville in 1992. It has won numerous local awards over the years including "\Best Restaurant in Northville, First Place Northville Chili Cookoff and Best Seafood.
Both the lunch and dinner menus include appetizers, soups, salads and main courses, and the lunch menu has sandwiches. Some of the fish dishes include Florida Mahi-Mahi Saute, Grilled Rainbow Trout, Grilled Atlantic Salmon and Great Lakes Perch. An "early bird menu" offers early dinners with smaller portions and is available most days for a limited time. The raw bar is open Tuesday through Saturday from 4pm to 10pm and includes oysters, mussels and scallops among other items.
Rocky's serves cappuccino, espresso and coffee drinks, and has an extensive wine selection as well as a full bar. Rocky's is available for banquets and does catering both on and off the premises.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 4pm ; Sun, closed Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 10pm; Sun, 1pm - 9pm Early Bird: Mon - Fri, 4pm - 5:30; Sun, 1pm - 5:30 Bar: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 12am; Sun, 1pm - 9pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.rockysnorthville.com/rockiesourmenu.html
- Specialties: Steaks, fresh fish, raw bar
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Live / Raw Food, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Chef Chuck "Rocky" Rachwitz and Chef Dan Meier
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual to dressy
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Martinis, Scotch, Wine
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported