The Stone House Coffee and Tea is located at the intersection of Ridge Road and 6 Mile Road in the Ridgewood Plaza. This coffee shop, with its friendly staff, offers a large seating area with Wi-Fi. Its wide selection of coffee drinks and smoothies complement the breakfast menu, which includes crêpes and breakfast paninis. On the weekends, waffles are available. The lunch menu includes salads, sandwiches, wraps and soups, while dessert features cookies, muffins and cupcakes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.stonehousecoffeetea.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Crêpes
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes