Named after its suite number in the Northville Square Mall, Sweet 220 has become a favorite of many locals, and was runner up of the 2010 WDIV Best Cake Award. Although it specializes in custom and wedding cakes, Sweet 220 serves an assortment of desserts, Mediterranean pies and soups and caters to all events. Owned by husband and wife Hass and Dalia Makki, Sweet 220 is warm and inviting. Hass, a graduate of the French Culinary Institute in New York City, gained extensive professional experience working in the bakeries and kitchens of luxurious, high-quality hotels and resorts before he and Dalia decided to open their own pastry shop.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, by appointment; Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Specialty is custom and wedding cakes. Desserts include tortes, cupcakes, cheesecake, carrot cake, brownies, cookies, eclairs, cream puffs, and more. Mediterranean pies such as spinach, meat, and broccoli & cheese. Savory soups.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Specialties: Custom and wedding cakes.
- Parking: On-street: free