The Tuscan Cafe
The Tuscan Cafe, located in the middle of downtown Northville, has a motto: "Where Friends Gather." And customers have, since 1995. Open early in the morning until late in the evening, the cafe is a place for locals, friends and families to meet and catch up. Everyday, The Tuscan Cafe has a glass case filled with pastries, such as cakes, donuts, biscotti, pie and quiche. The cafe also serves Zingerman's fresh bread, which is used to make breakfast and lunch sandwiches. Soups and salads, such as the Tuscan Salad -- topped with gorgonzola, sun-dried tomatoes and dried cranberries -- are also served daily. There is a small outdoor patio with seating, as well.
- Hours: Winter hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm. Summer hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm. Hours subject to change.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located at the front entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Espresso beverages, coffee, tea, frozen beverages, individual pastries, whole cakes, Zingerman's bread, sandwiches, soup, salad
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thetuscancafe.com/menu/
- Specialties: Tuscan Mudslide, Almond Joy Mocha, Fly Me to the Moon, Zingerman's bread, fresh donuts daily
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes