Van Dam's Boutique, a ladies clothing and accessories store, has been in business for 33 years, the past 10 of which have been in Northville. The owner, Christine Van Dam, is a Northville resident who finds the community "smart, artsy" and says the "unusual clothing" makes her store stand out from the rest. The boutique carries XCVI, Fenini, Barbara Lesser and Neon Buddha brands. Van Dam suggests that women "wear what looks good on you."
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Van Dam's Boutique has ladies clothing and accessories.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's a "smart, artsy community."
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Wear what looks good on you."
- Clothing and accessories brands: XCVI, Fenini, Barbara Lesser, Neon Buddha
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No