.

Fire in Northville Destroys Several Condos

No one was injured in the fire Tuesday night.

A fire broke out near downtown Northville late Tuesday night and caused heavy damage to condos in the Fairbrook Condominium Complex.

No one was injured, but the fire destroyed at least eight condos. 

>>See the fire in the video above, posted on Freep.com.

The fire, which started around 10 p.m. at the condos on Seven Mile Road and South Roger Street, was caused by a candle in a lower-level unit, Northville Police Chief Gary Goss told the Detroit Free Press

Firefighters had to return at about 5:45 a.m. Wednesday to deal with hot spots, according to the article. 




Denise Nash January 16, 2014 at 01:31 PM
I assume no one was hurt?

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »